Title: Scheduling Assistant
Program Area: Community Care Program
Directly Responsible To: Regional Manager
FLSA Status: Non -Exempt
- High school diploma or equivalent plus previous home health experience
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others
- Proficiency with MS office software
- Experience maintaining a computer database system
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
Under the supervision of the Regional Manager the Scheduling Assistant is responsible for scheduling client visits and coordinating with Home Care Aides to ensure that all shifts are staffed according to the client’s plan of care and exceptional customer service is provided to clients, and family members.
· Ensures that all new clients are entered into San data and services are started by the Service Start Date designated by CCU.
· Discerns client services required as outlined in agreements, urgent requests and care plans
· Creates and maintains Home Care Aide work schedules in San data database
· Meets daily scheduling changes as needed; providing subs when sick leave, vacation or long term leave are taken.
· Schedules client appointments/visits according to care plans and staff availability.
· Ensures accurate and timely communication of client schedule changes to staff
· Ensures accurate and timely communication of staff changes to clients
· Maintains staff and client database (e.g. client admission, client hospital admission and discharge). Accurately documenting all client and staff communications
· Understands and adheres to established Senior Services plus in Home Care policies and procedures.
· Assists with staff and client statistics, and reports.
· Assists with call – in and retention report.
· Performs general office duties including but not limited to word processing, photocopies, files, shreds, sort/distributes mail, provides reception and telephone services.